Friday, August 26, 2011

Back at it..

So, I was doing good there for a while. I updated almost every day for about a week!

... And then life got in the way, and then my blog became a chore because I hadn't done it in so long.. and then.. and then..

No more excuses. I had things that I wanted to blog about, but life was getting me down, and my motivation for blogging disappeared.

But then suddenly tonight, I decided that my strange delicious food combinations needed to be shared with the world - or at least saved on this blog, so that if any random stranger ever were to stumble upon my blog, they will learn something important.

Something important about food.

Now, I like to eat healthy most of the time. And health-food or not, I prefer to eat unprocessed or minimally processed foods. But, when you live with your parents, and they buy a box of president's choice chocolate chip cookies, you mustn't shy away from such an indulgence.

However, because my palette is so sophisticated (I totally just had to spellcheck how to spell that), it sometimes gets bored with the simple flavours of this cookie. So, naturally, I dress it up a little. This also might be because I am slightly addicted to certain flavour combinations, and I find it really hard to eat one without the other.

So here you are, Christie's "all dressed" chocolate chip cookie:




topped with peanut butter, banana, and marshmallow

I stopped after eating one and a half cookies to snap a photo, because it was just so legendary that it needed to be commemorated.

Please, do yourself a favour. You think you're too good for overly processed cookies? Try this, and I bet you will change your mind.

(and yes I realize that marshmallows are processed enough on their own, but come on, everyone still likes s'mores)

Does anyone else dress plain jane cookies up this way or am I the only one?

Because sometimes, a packaged chocolate chip cookie is just not enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment